
Is she not just the most beautiful bride!?!
I had the pleasure of standing up in my high school bestie, Gini's wedding this past weekend. It was way too much fun. When the groom, Mike, said on Friday at the rehearsal dinner... "Tomorrow should be nothing short of epic!" ...you know it's going to be a great time!

Mrs. Gini Schulist and me!


The girls. Chris did such a great job snapping pictures throughout the day. Thanks Love!



My dapper husband! Doesn't he look great!? Love him!
Lastly, as promised, I'm so excited to finally be able to post these pictures of Gini's bridal hair piece. She had a little daisy thing going on for the wedding so I decided to play off of that and create a more sparkly version! It sparkled like crazy during her first dance. It made me smile :)

No comments:
Post a Comment