Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Small Things

I will warn you now, this is pretty sad how happy this made me!

I have been working on a new hair piece for my high school bestie, Gini. Her wedding is in a few weeks and I just had the pleasure of attending her bridal shower and bachelorette party. Here are the pieces I made for us bridesmaids and of course the bride.





I got a little surprise when we went to pick Gini up for the party, she had a gift for me! As a thank you for making her hair piece she got me a new little something something for budding hobby! I have always had a little sewing kit for the tools I need and lately the material has been mudding that kit up. So Gin got me one of these....



Am I a nerd for loving this so much!?

Oh well, I don't care, it's definitely the small things in life that bring us joy. Thank you Gini for the new case! I can't wait to stand up with you on your big day, I love you!

Stay tuned in the next few weeks for the finished product of Gini's hair piece!

2 comments:

  1. So cool Ash! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! and it looked beautiful :) Can't wait to see your next creation

    ReplyDelete