Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So Much for Summer

Where did June go?! This summer is has been crazy, crazy busy, crazy cold weather and crazy fast. Most of May Chris was on the road for work and work for me was through the roof busy, so as far as we were concerned May never existed. It looks like June is following right in suit with May. Chris has been home most of June which has been wonderful, I can't tell you how good of a feeling it is to come home from a long day of work and have Chris at the door to welcome me home, I love my husband!

My best night of the summer yet was after a long day at work I came home to dinner on the table, glass of wine already poured, music playing and all of the above was outside relaxing in our lounge chairs with my two favorites loves.

Other things keeping us busy so far this June, golf (<-duh), unfortunately both of us having colds...I'd like to thank Chris for mine and he would like to thank all the rainy golf outings for his. I've also been busy making another hair piece, this time for my high school bestie Gini. I had the pleasure this weekend of attending her bridal shower and bachelorette party. I had a blast...in the beginning...then my head cold got the best of me and by the end of the night my head was pounding and my nose would not stop running. I got to be the first to wish my wonderful father a Happy Father's Day at 12:30a when I called him to come pick me up so I could sleep in my own bed. I heart my Daddy! After shoveling my car out of a snow drift in Racine earlier this year and now driving down to Milwaukee at 12:30a in the morning to pick me up he's certainly pushing for the Father of the Year Award!

Here is a few pics of the lovely Gini and her girls at the shower...










No comments:

Post a Comment