Friday, December 17, 2010

Naughty & Nice

Every year my co-workers and I have had a Naughty & Nice Christmas Party. I've hosted the past two years and we've had a blast! There are some things that just can't be said in the work environment and we get that all out at this party!

We all bring NICE food and drink to share. I didn't think to grab a picture of our spread but it consisted of taco dip, veggie platter with rockstar hummus, shrimp cocktail, hot spinach/crab and artichoke dip, baked brie with strawberry pinot noir jam and apples(Hello!!), and cake balls...lots and lots of cake balls. Just to mention a few (I mean all) of the flavors...Gingerbread, Pumpkin, Andes Mint, German Chocolate, and Oreo Truffle...are you drooling yet!?! It was all delicious!

For the NAUGHTY part we all bring naughty, sassy or frivolous gifts to exchange white elephant style. Many are too naughty to mention here though, I run a PG-13 blog around here!

Here are some pictures of the sassy beautiful ladies I work with day in and day out. Aren't they a lovely bunch of coconuts!?!











There were a million and one laughs like this....





From crazy things like this...





No comments:

Post a Comment