Oldies But Goodies!
This is a pair of ballerina slippers from when I was young...real young... and in ballet...real young. As it turns out short and stumpy isn't exactly a fab ballet body! These little slippers still remain one of my favorites!

This year when I opened the box of ornaments my mom gave me from home I found out there were a lot of ornaments that were actually mine that I had no idea about...ie...the one below, it's from an old babysitter of mine.

My brother and I had matching Mickey and Minnie ornaments. Over the years Minnie has not been so lucky, she has lost her nose along the way. I painted a new one on for her this year :)

Lastly, I have always loved The Wizard of Oz. Of course when I was little Dorthy was my favorite but I could not say Dorthy. So when someone would call me Ashlee I would kindly tell them, 'NO, my name is Doorcy!'

The Good Ol' Days!
Long live the basketball and softball bazillion years of my life!


Speaking of good ol' days I made this ornament in college for a Christmas party give away for our design major. They were a big hit, but the blisters on my hands from bending all that wire certainly was not a big hit with me!

As long as we're talking about college....this is a new favorite for sure! My friend Steph bought this for our tree this year to remind me of the good ol' days....too funny! So much to say about that house...so little time!

Young at Heart!
We use to get fun silly ornaments like this...




Serious Business!
Then we got married...and had to start acting like adults! Bummer!

A year to remember...

Now It's All About the Hobbies!
Which for Chris is Golfing and Fishing. I dig the moose golfing with his little raccoon buddy hanging around on his back. Now that's a talented swing!


And my hobbies....well these aren't saying much! Or are they!?!


Well, that's the most of it! I hope you enjoyed the tour of our tree! Merry Christmas! Santa comes soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment