
This past weekend one of our great friends and groomsmen from our wedding entered the 30 and Over Club. To celebrate we all spent a day out in the ice fishing, eating, drinking and freezing our butts off!! Now that's loyalty! Here are a few snap shots from the day.




We had a blast while we were out there and I finally got to put my fishing license to good use, and yes, I have my own fishing license...better deal for husband and wife licenses. I caught my first fish ever, a crappie, and a very mini one at that; we threw it back in. I caught a few others through out the day but nothing worth keeping, I was really starting to get the hang of it after 5 hours out there!


Lola made the trip to Green Bay with us and thankfully we think she is over her puking in the car stage. She made it both ways without an accident. She didn't get to meet Mark and Robyn's two schnauzers right away, instead she came downstairs with Robyn and I to Robyn's Nest Salon. It's fabulous! They did such a great job creating a sophisticated and inviting space and I wish her nothing but the best as she ventures out on her own.
Any who, Later that night we brought Lola out around "the boys", she was a little freaked at first but later was running around jumping and playing all over them. It was great to see her socialize so well with other dogs and not be the big scared cat we thought she would be!
She's so freaking precious! When she's home all day with Daddy she's come accustom to taking a snooze under the desk, in the funniest positions, while Daddy works. Next week she'll be going on a road trip again to Waukesha and Stevens Point as it is our sister-in-law Jacki's birthday and our nephew Kellan's baptism. Fun and Busy Times!
No comments:
Post a Comment