I had some meeting in Milwaukee on Thursday so it was easier to work from the Milwaukee office, and Chris had the chance to reschedule his meetings he missed on Tuesday due to the snow storm that came through all of Wisconsin. After work Lola made a quick trip to the clinic to see her Gma's coworkers. The ladies loved her up! Later my mom and I went out to dinner with Mama T and Ali, we had a blast, so much in fact that someone didn't know how to hang onto their beer! Afterwards we met up with some friends at Club 400....best wings in the whole wide world....boy have I missed that place! And to cap off the night Auntie Vic came to meet Lola and spend some time with Tessa.
Friday was the shopping day! Sale Rack/Gift Card spending only! Mom and I love a good challenge! We then met up with Jacki out in Johnson Creek for a little more shopping and then went to the movie theater to see 'Dear John' for her birthday. It was a good movie but I think Jacki and I both agree the book was better. While us ladies were away at the movie the boys stayed behind to make homemade pizza's. Very yummy! As a result of these yummy pizza's this was Chris and I after getting back to my parents.....How many living beings can you fit on one lounge chair??.....

Saturday was a travel day. Chris and I headed up to the Wausau/Stevens Point area and stayed the night at a hotel there. Before we left though Chris went to play a little basketball with my brother and Matt T. at the local gym, he had a great time. Of course that great time also came with the soreness and pain the following day!! While up north we went to see 'Valentines Day', it was very cute, and went to dinner at Pinewood, a great supper club with a contemporary menu. We hadn't been there in a long time and it was a fantastic meal.

Any finally....Sunday our nephew Kellan was baptised. He looked so cute in his little outfit! Afterwards all met back and Tim and Sarah's for some lunch and social time. Lola got to meet her cousin Hugo. Hugo was a big fan...Lola was a little divided! They were very cute hot lapping it around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment