Monday, April 6, 2015

Round Two: 38 Weeks +

This could be the very last bump pic! I doubt it though. I think I'm in it for the long haul, or at least the haul until I'm given word that I must have a c-section.

Our doctor is still not confident a VBAC is possible but he's willing to hold out until our 39 week appointment and give me one more check. If I haven't progressed we'll have to schedule for a c-section. So we'll see...

As for the fun part of the day, the whole family made the trip to Wausau this week and everyone got to here our ladies heartbeat, 142bpm! After the doc we all went out to lunch together and then off to the store for Miss Sloane to buy a present for her little sister. She was so excited and knew exactly what she wanted to get Blair. She wanted her little sister to have a "Violet" just like her. We decided to get the green one (Scout) and call her Ivy. When we got home we had to get her out of the box and get all setup with what Sloane feels will be all of Blair's favorites. It was all too cute, hopefully it stays this pleasant when she actually gets here!






No comments:

Post a Comment