Sunday, March 15, 2015

Round Two: 34 Weeks + Spring Time!

I'm a little behind on this post as I'm currently 35 weeks and with that I just had our 35 week appointment. We are down to the wire now, weekly appointments! These weren't so tough the first time around when I was 5 minutes from the doctors office and just had to bring myself. Little different story now as I have to pack Sloane up and convince her an hour drive, one way, is going to fun.... every week! Once we get rolling she's just fine and telling her it's Mom and Blair's doctor gets her more excited. I have no doubt she is going to be a great big sister. Sloane will hug and kiss my stomach randomly and she is already pulling blankets out telling me she wants them ready to snuggle with Blair, or "I'm going to share this with Blair". I'll remember to keep that quote in mind during their teenage years together. "Remember Sloane when you couldn't wait to share things with Blair!" I digress...

Back to our appointment. I believe I had wrote it in the blog before, but my hope is to have a VBAC with Blair rather than another c-section. The doctor was feeling confident up until this point. He did an internal check during my 35 week appt and simply based right now on my "bone structure" he doesn't feel I'll be able to deliver vaginally. I'm still not sure how to feel about this, other than to be thankful my doctor is being up front with me and I can now prepare that although it still could happen, there is a greater chance it won't. I'd rather prepare for the NO and be happily surprised with a YES later, than the other way around. 


On another note.... I am super happy and thankful the weather is seemingly turning around. Sloane and I have been going on lots of walks, lots of trips to the park and rolling with the windows down! She also got to go to a couple high school basketball games with Dad and had a TON of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment