Thursday, March 26, 2015

March Madness 2015

Oh how tame March Madness can be... when you are 8 months pregnant! It was so great this year to be back living in the Stevens Point area and be able to sleep in our own beds if we wanted. Which we did... every night!

Thankfully I was able to keep up with our usual routines for Thursday and Friday nights, but after waddling around on Friday all day, sitting on a hard bench at the bar for 5 hours with the ladies. My SI joint, prig carpel tunnel and body in general had enough. I was swollen well beyond the size of a hot air balloon!

All in all, it was another great opening March Madness weekend and I can't wait to be back at full force next year!

Our Wisconsin Badger Jams!
Mom, Sloane and Auntie Sarah all had matching Jams!



The Score Crew 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment