Monday, September 29, 2014

Before the News: Round Two!

During my pregnancy with Sloane the 'before the news' posts were pre-pregnancy. Well…. we didn't exactly have time to think about pre-pregnancy! Off the pill one month, preggo with #2 the next! Yikes! Holy Crud… we're having another baby!

Everything has been very different this time around. I could swear I knew I was pregnant within days, so I have no idea why I was so shocked when the stick agreed with me! I has just got home from the gym, set Sloane up with a show while I went to shower. I just took the test for the wonder of it all. I set it aside and went on with shaving my legs, then all of a sudden remembered 'oh yeah, I took a pregnancy test' and flip a glance over my shoulder mostly expecting it to tell me I was crazy. I nearly ran out of the bathroom with no clothes on to tell Chris right away. I contained myself and finished my shower and let Sloane carry the stick in to surprise him. Turns out that little stick wasn't trying to tell me I AM CRAZY, it was trying to tell me things are ABOUT TO GET CRAZY! Love it!


We couldn't wait to tell the families as we were seeing mine that weekend and Chris' family the following weekend. We used Origami Owl charms for both Nana and Grandma to break the news. One for each of the their grand-kids (and let them count it out)! Needless to say they were extremely surprised as they thought for sure Chris and I were only having Sloane. Surprise!!


Out to dinner for J's Birthday were we told the rest of Chris' family with Sloane wearing a World's Best Big Sister shirt!


Here is the day we found out we were going to be a family of four! *Five… Love you still Lola!*

No comments:

Post a Comment