Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sweet Summertime

So as I sit at the kitchen table watching Sloane count and transfer her macaroni and cheese, noodle by noodle, from the bowl to her plate and back again I can't help but wonder 1. how long will this go on and 2. I haven't written a blog post in some time. Must mean is SUMMER TIME! Some major blog neglect over here!

I know I've said this before but Sloane is wildly insane (in the best way possible)! I do feel bad, because some day she may look back on these posts and wonder why there are only pictures of her being a complete and total nut. To which our answer will be… you WERE a complete and total, wildly insane NUT; and you fill our lives with that same crazy excitement and love!

Our little hippie being the only child at her BFF's birthday taking her shoes off. By all means Sloane make yourself at home! 

Finally returned to wearing shoes, I love this picture of her and Chris sporting 
Dora the Explorer party wear!

How Sloane does the sprinkler these days. I knew a clear umbrella would come in handy at some point in her life! Thank you Target clearance 2 years ago!




At the zoo with Mom and Nana, the dolphins are one of her favorite exhibits. (Mine too!) Great underwater exhibits at the Brookfield Zoo!

Our tour guide for the day. She loves holding the map and acting like she knows where she's going!


Ohhh and shopping trips…. they are… interesting. Those would my shorts she is trying on!

Do I even get started on her fashion sense? Or that hair?!? Oh lord! What to do with that hair!?






Of course, Mama has found some time to relax…. mostly in the form of food! Nights out with my mama and my friends have kept this wild summer sane. Love trying new places with great company!




No comments:

Post a Comment