Over two years ago you may remember Chris and I brought his parents around Appleton on a marathon meal trip!
(def.) Marathon Meal: Every course of a standard meal at a different restaurant.
Chris and I love, love, love food. We love trying new places and new foods so it only makes sense to try as many as possible. With a babysitter on hand Chris and decided to check out the new living situation and head to downtown Naperville and have Marathon Meal 2.0
So here we go....
Usually drinks and app's are at a different place, but I mentioned we had a babysitter right!? Dinner out now cost double automatically by stepping out of the house without child. I digress...
Drinks and App's at Hugo's Frog Bar
Mama got all sparkly for date night...because when else do I ever get to wear sparkles anymore?
French Martini - Chambord Vodka and Chambord <-- again...="" again="" and="" back="" for="" go="" more...="" nbsp="" p="" will="">
-->
Steamed Mussels in Andouille Sausage Spicy Tomato Sauce. Keep the bread until the end, soak in sauce, consume and find your way to food heaven.
Spicy Tuna Tartare with avocado mixed in. Well worth ordering again, not quite as amazballs as Asiana's but still so yummy!
Our next stop was a neapolitan pizza place called Fiamme. Pronouced (D-LISH-OUS)
Pesto, Sun-dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Za
Spicy Diavolo - Red Sauce, Spicy Sausage and Fresh Mozz
Urgh.... there is no doubt we will be back for more of their wonderful wood fried beauties!
Last stop was a little sweet treat, and sweeter than sweet they were.
Sugar Monkey Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Cup, Red Velvet & Cookies and Cream might have all been tasted!



No comments:
Post a Comment