My official finish time was 31:38. Just 1 minute and 38 seconds shy of my goal. I've got two weeks not to shave that time off. For some reason I felt I didn't need to wear my watch for this race and I really wish I had. I probably would have pushed much harder if I was watching the time. All in all, this was a great test run and I now know what work I have ahead of me.
The lovely ladies I work with, Left to Right, Susan, Susan's husband Dave, Rita, Lynn, Ellen, Moi, and Wendy. The theme was crazy hats...I opted out....didn't feel like spending any money on anything and decided my warmth was more important!

Ellen and I before the race. A big congrats to Ellen for running her personal best and placing in her age group!! A great accomplishment!!
No comments:
Post a Comment