
Sunshine Award
Special thanks to my lovely sister-in-law for this shiny Sunshine Award! Sarah's blog is fabulous. We love keeping up-to-date on all the details she shares of our most handsome little nephew!
This award means that I bring a little bit of sunshine to someone's life. How sweet is that?!
Now, the rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 10 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award on to other bloggers.
Okay, here we go. Ten things about myself [this is hard because I feel like I've already told you so much!]:
1. I'm running my first Half Marathon in September :)
2. I would pick savory & salty over anything sweet any day of the week
3. I miss playing softball and have thought about coaching a team
4. During football season my butt is glued in front of the TV on Sundays, Mondays and occasionally a Thursday.
5. I would love nothing more than to move somewhere where I can hike and rock climb all day....even though I've never been
6. I'm a yogi at heart and I am working slowly on getting my body in sync with my heart and mind.
7. My hubs does the laundry
8. I want to go to culinary school and cook the rest of my life
9. I love, love, love to read, especially outside
10. I'm naturally a blonde but I haven't seen that natural color in a whole lot of years....
Now, here are a few bloggers who I am passing this award onto:
http://steiffamily.blogspot.com/
http://photographym.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment