This year for Easter we went to visit our great friends Josh, Jen and their little man Eli. We had a great time, this was our first time visiting Iowa and they have a wonderful house. Or I should say HAD a wonderful house. They were in the process of selling the house to build a new home in the area. They sold the house while we there! It was certainly a lot of work to help them have the house show ready, pack up two kiddos under one, two dogs and 4 adults and get out of the house for all the showings but timing was perfect.
Before the weekend came Chris asked me if I would be interested in going to workout with Jen while we were there. I said sure, thinking no big deal, I'll hit the tread or elliptical or something. WRONG! No one told me it was a boot camp class! The kind that they promise you won't be able to sit down to go to the bathroom the next day. The class were tough and I kept looking at Jen and giving her the "I'm never coming to visit you again" look.
Much love to you three, we had a great time and can't wait to see the new house!
Sloane and Eli getting their flirt on. Eli is 7 months old and miss Sloane 11 months. They are easily the same size. Eli even has Sloane by a pound or two. He's a big boy!
Ready to meet the Easter Bunny on Saturday at the Egg Hunt
Love this.... Sloane loved Santa and Mrs Claus. I can't help but think if she could talk right now she'd be saying "WTF!? What did you do with Santa?!"
I've got my eye on you rabbit!
It was raining outside so we grabbed a few eggs for the kiddos to find inside.
Future boyfriend ;)









Love it! Thanks for visiting!! We promise next time will be more relaxing :)
ReplyDelete