Sunday, July 1, 2012

3rd Times a Charm... Right!?

I met with the orthopedic doctor this past week he confirmed it's just a strain in my wrist, like tendentious. He gave my wrist a shot of cortisone which took two days to kick in and I'm nearly as good as new.  Fingers crossed this works and I won't need any more shots because it was pretty painful.

On another note I'd like to take a minute to etch a couple memories in time.

I'll start with Dad on diaper duty this weekend. He learned not once, not twice, but three times the importance of getting a clean diaper ready and under Miss Sloanes toosh before vacating the dirty diaper. Four o'clock in the morning I hear over the monitor... "No! No! No! Ash can you come in here?!" I rose to find Chris holding Sloane's legs sky high and poo all over the changing table. We couldn't help but laugh. So you would think having to clean that up and the smell of it all would have taught Dad. Nope. Round two to Sloane. This time I was there to observe this greek tragedy! The minute the diaper came off everything started coming out..... and out.... and out! I was loosing it with laughter, whats the luck?! So you would think third times a charm, certainly not in this household. Round three again went to Sloane who this time turned on the "water" works for Dad. We were running out changing pads quickly!

Thankfully things calmed down then on the diaper front for the rest of the weekend. We relaxed at home mostly, got stuff done around the house and hung out with some of the neighbors. Saturday night we headed to the golf range, Sloane stayed awake long enough to learn how to chip and putt. Already a Pro, she'll be wooping Dad on the course in no time.

To finish this post off Sloane had her first sit in the Bumbo chair! I read as soon as she had decent head control we could try, she doesn't love it for very long yet, but a few minutes here and there to supplement her dislike for tummy time.


We of course then took her time in the chair as a wonderful opportunity for a photo shoot!











No comments:

Post a Comment