Labor Day is around the corner and as far as we are concerned that is the official kick off to the fall. Our favorite time of the year! Fall is Wisconsin means we get awesome tailgating weather for the Brewers games, perfect weather to be jammed in like sardines at a Packers game, great temperature for a light jacket out on the golf course soaking in the colors of fall to come, and for Mr. Casey....it means starting to do some online research for new ice fishing gear. If I've listed it above, we've done it in the last two weeks and then some, like also throw a baby shower for my lovely sister Jacki (Check out the bump it's adorable!)
WARNING: MAJOR PICTURE OVERLOAD!!! I'm going to try and get them in chronological order but everything happened so quickly it's all a big blur!
Mom and I at the Brewers game with Dad, Chris and the BSI annual outing. Perfect day for a game and perfect win to add to the books! The Brew Crew is on fire this year!!!
Saturday Chris left for a good friends wedding and golf, golf and more golf! The picture below is from a golf outing he played in on Monday. Looks like a pretty normal picture until you realize the guys are broken off into pairs with their arms around each other! So cute boys, so cute!
I on the other hand stayed in Waukesha for Vicky's Bachelorette Party! Here's the group at dinner after our refreshing day at the spa!
This was the home opener for the Packers 2011-2012 season. Dad drove up and since Chris was out of town camping with friends I got the pleasure of joining my Pops. Eat your heart out Christopher!
And lastly, the real picture overload in case you have not had enough, Jacki's Baby Shower! The weather was perfect...because duh...it's almost fall! The food was wonderful and everything ran super smooth! Mom and I were in charge of party favors, games and the salad. I don't have any pictures of the salad but trust me when I saw my mother did it flawlessly! She helped me out with making the party favors as well. As you'll see below they are cake ball lollipops turned upside down in a flower pot made to look like a blooming flower. Underneath is a packet of sweet basil seeds for the guests to plant and grow....just like baby Ella!
Hello adorable little belly!
Jacki and all the hostess's with the MOSTess's
The women of the Wendorf household! Or at least we all were until I became a Casey!
Garden of Cake Balls!
Plant these seeds and watch them bloom, just like Ella who will be here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment